Audience: Childcare professionals, childcare center directors, teachers (may be offered as an after school program), yoga instructors/owners who want to bring a children’s program to their center.
Zenning Kids™ is a program that teaches adults how to create a space of love and inner calm for children and ways to honor the body/mind/spirit connection of each child. Kids are our greatest learners, and often our greatest teachers. And boy, do they have a lot of energy!
Our Zenning Kids™ program keeps them in touch with this beautiful vitality while also helping them focus in fun, expansive ways
Help Kids Find Their Inner Quiet
Teach kids to be mindfully present in their bodies, aware of their emotions and connect with their spirits.
Starting here will help kids be able to find their inner quiet, a skill that will only gain more importance as they get older. It will also help you understand their development from multiple angles, heightening the understanding between you and the kids.
What you get.
Zenning Kids™ professionals will:
- Create a nurturing environment
- Experience your own inner calm
- Integrate holistic tools to guide children to their inner world
- Be able to offer this program in your childcare center or yoga studio
- Handmade Tibetan Bowl (creates healing tones, relaxes the nervous system and soothes the spirit)
- Seascape Music by Jack Neilson
- 12 Flashcards of Yoga Poses (8 by 10)
- 13 Flashcards of Emotions (8 by 10)
- 13 coloring reinforcement images of emotions
- Childcare/Teachers Decks
- Childcare Workers Promises Wall Art (11 by 14 matted)
You will use the tools of:
- music (calm, soothing)
- art (colors, visual expression)
- language development (dialogue, conversation, discussion)
- yoga (flexibility, being centered, self-aware, release stress, breathe well)
- imagination (developing brain power, making neuron connections)
Ready to get started?
The care that you offer kids has to include the care of their inner world, the care of their spirit. When you focus on the body, mind and spirit of each child, you recognize what an extraordinary gift to our planet each child is. Let’s ZEN OUR KIDS!