Sacred Goodbyes™ for Professionals
Audience: Nurses, Social Workers, Therapists, Pastoral Counselors, Massage Therapists
- Contact Hours (Nurses): 18 CNE (Program #1149)*
- Approval Expires: 08/28/2017**
- Contact Hours (Pastoral Care): 18 CEC***
Working in end of life, is one of the most rewarding and extraordinary work possible. You are a healer at the highest level. Within this program, you will learn about self-nurture, attuning to your patients, and creating a sacred space for the dying. As healers, you are truly a sacred messenger, journeying with your patients between the earthly and spiritual realms.
*This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
**Approval for contact hours through the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.
***The provider of this educational event has designed the program so that it may be considered by participants for use as continuing education to enhance the professional knowledge and pastoral competency of chaplains certified through the Board of Chaplaincy Certification Inc.™, an affiliate of Association of Professional Chaplains™.
You set the tone.
As a professional, you set the tone for the patient and family members. You are a wealth of information for them and they look to you for guidance and explanations of the dying process. You will learn to see family members as co-creators, be able to explain energetically the ascension process using the chakra system, and prepare family members to create a sacred death experience.
What you get.
In the Sacred Goodbyes™ Professionals program you will:
- identify your beliefs about self-care and your role in patient care
- self-assess your energy and practice body scans to move stored emotions
- model holistic tools to create a sacred space
- recognize the impact of the chakra system on the dying process
- recoginze sacred ways to work with family members and patients
- recognize how to assist the dying patient to do the work of the dying
- explain to family members their profound influence on this death
- identify different roles family can fulfill to create a sacred death
- identify family members and patients that would benefit from rituals
- prepare family members to perform End of Life rituals
- create a plan for the physical, emotional and spiritual setting of a ritutal
By tapping into your inner wisdom you:
- influence the sacred death process
- are compassionate and empathetic
- help the family members say goodbye
You become part of the healing circle, and create many possibilities by:
- what you bring to the dying process
- ensureing self-nurturing care
- creating an atmosphere of love and dignity
- setting the tone and guiding others
- energetically understanding dying
- Art of Ascension Workbook
- End of Life Deck for professionals
- End of Life Deck for family members
- End of Life Family Roles Deck
- Discussion Group
Ready to get started?
Death is happening and it is happening now. Your influence, guidance and wisdom touch each patient and their family members. What a gift to leave the planet surrounded in love and sacred energy. Make this happen.
Program Cost: $295.00